21.4.13

Got new render tools



Hi,
I buy new software, first I got Reality 3D plugin for Poser. It use LuxRender that is free render software base on your computer CPU. Here some test rending done with it. It was very long to render with this.



 
 

 
 
I was not happy for the render time it take also it fail to render dynamic hair.
 
So I made some test with Blender Cycles that is free and could be set to use your computre CPU or set to use your video card GPU on CUDA.
 
 

 
 


The time it take was very better but, I have to setup all the textures node manualy. I did not find for now a good import script for Poser scene. That is long to setup each textures scene. To long for me
need something that is more fast.

So I buy Octane render software and the Octane plugin for Poser, here some render test.


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 

It run only on the GPU video card set on CUDA. It is fast as the number of CUDA cores you have on your card. It also eat th memory of the card, need 2 video card for this to run well, one for your computer system ( your OS and screne dispaly) and the second for Octane render only, I order a new video card (Asus GTX670-4GD5) for this to run better and fast. Will like to have Asus Titan but it is still to expensive for now, maybe when the new serie 700 will come out the Titan price will lower down.

The lights work like in Blender Cycles so will not be realy long before I get use to the control of Octane.

So soon all my render will be done in Octane, and could do little movie at better quality.



 

2 comments:

  1. Octane for the win CNC, im with you. By end of week I will have it and start to learn it good . Reality is not for me, its cheap but too many issues I read about :)

    Thank you for posting the 3D renders of your erotic girl here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Will,
      I si not Reality 3D plugin the issues, it is with the render
      software it use, it is LuxRender that do not support dynamic hair for now, and it use your CPU so it is more slow to render that a video card GPU on CUDA could do.

      Delete