17.1.14

Update, #03


Hi everyone,

I got all the bones working right in Blender, I have finish 75% of the face morphs.
Still have the arms and legs also the torso morphs to made.

Here a shape keys face morphs test.
 
 
 
Here some new preview render test.
All dress is dynamic, I use Blender cloth simulator.
 



 
 
Here I test the V-Ray Cycles options,
and the depth of field options.
I also fix her bump map and add a light specura map.
Still have something on here nose that I have to fix.
Her hair is fix.

 
Gosha Test
 
Now I have to finish all the missing morphs that I need on her.
Like arms, legs, torso...
 
She will be fully animated in Blender, so I will only need to import a scene to use as a backgroud like I did in the test render here.
 
Oh! I will have to do the same thing at her friends, like the Godlins or Gosha maybe.
So that all the figures will be fully animated in Blender, more I work with Blender more new tools options I find in it, it give me so many more story possibility and with a better control of all in it.
 
The long part is to fix all bones rotations and locations when they are import with Collada they have some that are mess up, but when it is done for a model we could copy/pass that bones armature set to others figures if they have the same vertex names. Like here I use Genesis 2 female, so this armature will not be good to use on Genesis 1 or V4, I will have to do all this  for each different armatures figures.
 

Oh! take a little look at this video, you could see some of the features possibility of Blender movies.

Name: Blender Demo Reel 2013

Web link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGulDxz9o

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment